Tuesday, September 11, 2012


My God, every day the past week and a half has felt like autumn. I can't wait for the fires, and the Oktoberfest beer, and everything else about fall that I love so much. I wish I was at a fire drinking beer right now, instead of wasting away here at work, waiting for 9am to come around. Then I'll get four, glorious days off of work to do with what I please. Except, I'll be broke until Thursday, which is kind of a bummer, but I'll survive. Hopefully having band practice on Wednesday, which is about the only thing I really look forward to doing anymore (besides sleeping). Oh man, do I love sleeping. I guess probably I love it so much because for the first time since highs cool, I don't suffer from terrible insomnia anymore. I remember in high school I'd average about three hours a night for sleep. Three hours. I used to be totally ok with hat though, three hours was enough for me to run my life on. If I only got three hours of sleep today, I'd be useless to the world. In short, I'd love to leave work right now, get into my giant-ass bed, and sleep for about two days. This would give some awesome rest, and then allow me to wake up with my paycheck already hanging out in my checking account, just waiting for me to get spend on. I'll by a horse, and ride it to the mall where I'll buy fitted Express shirts and custom tailored suits. Actually, I already know for a fact what I’m getting on Thursday.
1. Crusader's great helm
2. Handmade steel gauntlets.
3. A unicorn shirt.
4. three-wolf moon shirt.
5. A rubber horse mask.
6. My next round of car insurance.
7. Maybe pay off some parking tickets. Maybe.
      I suppose I should rearrange the list so that the last two are actually the top two,
Which is exactly what I’ll end up dong anyway. Gotta get that car insurance before I do anything else, because besides every obvious reason…well, no, just really the obvious reasons. That’s the first thing I’m going to do when I wake up.
            Tomorrow, I’ll be hanging out with my friend April for close to the entire day, so that should be fun. I wish I wasn’t broke, so we could actually go do things while she’s over, but I’ll guess we’ll have to make the best of it with what we have.  My roommate and I refer to this as baby sitting; not because it’s a burden in anyway, but because April’s getting dropped off by her sister Holly while she’s at work, and then gets pick up later, essentially like she’s getting dropped off for us to watch her. Hopefully holly sends her with coloring books, her blankie, and a baggie of Cheerios. Hopefully I’ll be able to get a nap in tomorrow, but I’m not going to count on that totally. April’s getting dropped off sometime before 10, and I won’t be home until around 9:30. Hell, chances are she might get there before I do, so there’s a good chance I’ll be draggin’ ass all day tomorrow, but that’ll be ok. I won’t have anything specific to do in the next couple days, so it’s a non issue. I’ve realized I’ve run out of things to say, so I’ll take that as a sign from my brain to stop. So stop I shall.
“Man-ass”
-Dennis, my co-worker.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home